Zoe is a second grader with autism spectrum disorders. Zoe’s father recently passedaway in a tragic car accident. Zoe, her mom, and two older brothers have temporarily relocated from out-of-state and are now living in her grandparents’ house in a small, rural community.Because the family had been living out-of state, Zoe has never interacted with her grandparents. She has challenges responding to social cues, including her name and in understanding gestures. She also engages in repetitive body movements. She is fond of her set of dolls and likes lining them up. When Zoe is agitated, her mother plays Mozart, which seems to have a calming effect. Zoe also enjoys macaroni and cheese.Her grandparents do not understand Zoe’s attempts at communicating. Zoe does not respond well to crowded and noisy environments. Zoe’s mom is working outside the home for the first time.Because of the move, Zoe has transferred to a new school, which does not currently have any students with ASD. Although her mom is generally very involved with Zoe’s education, she is away from the home much of the time due to a long commute for her new job is a neighboring city.Zoe’s grandparents are eager and willing to help in any way they can.Imagine you are serving as an ASD consultant at Zoe’s new school. Using the COMPASS model, create a COMPASS Action Plan for Zoe by complete the following tasks:Identify the personal challenges for Zoe; Identify the environmental challenges for Zoe; Identify potential supports; and Identify and prioritize teaching goals.In addition, include a 250-500-word rationale that explains how your action plan for Zoe demonstrates collaboration in a respectful, culturally responsive way while promoting understanding, resolving conflicts, and building consensus around her interventions.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.