You are educating your peers through this presentation regarding a federal bill you believe may be of interest to nurses. Go to https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/subjects/health/6130(Links to an external site.) Choose a health-related federal bill of interest. Read through the bill and develop a summary in your own words. Include the bill number and name. Here is a link to our U.S. legislative process (bill to law) for review, if needed: https://www.congress.gov/legislative-process(Links to an external site.) For those not familiar with the development of a PowerPoint slideshow, the following link to the Microsoft Office 365 Training(Links to an external site.) may be helpful. Include the following information in your presentationBe creative. Title slide (Your name, session, Healthcare Policy assignment) Bill name and number (indicate either H.B. or S.B.) Bill summary (in your own words) ****150 WORDS**** Address how this bill might impact professional nursing practice standardsif passed? If not passed?***150 WORDS*** How might the bill impact your own nursing practice?***150 WORDS*** How might you communicate your concerns about or support for this bill based on nursing practice, standards, or patient outcomes? ***150 WORDS*** How might this bill impact your community?****150 WORDS*** References slide to include the Bill source in APA format. ***In-text citation*** ****12 SLIDES TOTAL (INCLUDING TITLE AND REFERENCE SLIDE)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.