Write discussion threadYou have been studying the Person and Deity of Jesus Christ. In chapters 11 and 12 of Everyday Theology, and in chapter 23 of Introducing Christian Doctrine, you read about Jesus and support to His deity (being God). Each of these chapters provide several important supporting arguments that are seen in and outside of Scripture that support the deity of Jesus and his work. In chapter 23 of Introducing Christian Doctrine, Erickson presents departures from the full deity of Christ through history. And on page 84 in Everyday Theology, Etzel and Small share some opposing views to the full deity of Christ. The full Deity of Christ though remains central to the Christian faith and entire narrative of the Scriptures. After reviewing this week’s readings and videos, respond to the following prompt. Why is the deity of Christ so important to the Christian faith? What important implications can be drawn from the deity of Christ? In your answer, provide one example of a popular view from today’s culture that rejects or diminishes the full deity of Jesus Christ today. In other words, what is a prevailing view of Christ found in today’s culture that diminishes the deity of Jesus? Provide one to two supporting responses that you feel are the strongest in supporting the deity of Christ and their important implications. DISCUSSION ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONSYou will participate in 2 Discussions throughout this course. For each discussion, you will submit a thread of at least 300 words.Threads should demonstrate course-related knowledge, with a focus on applying theology to real life. Any sources used must be correctly cited. Refer to the “Course Policies” in the course syllabus for the formatting expectations in this course. You should also include your final word count at the end of your thread. The flow, clarity, and substance of your replies will affect your grade. Simple agreement with a classmate’s thread is not sufficient for Discussion replies. You must evaluate your classmate’s thread, give constructive feedback, apply biblical principles, and meaningfully contribute to the class discussion on the topic. Your thread and all replies must be substantial and thoughtful in nature. These interactions are intended to mimic conversation. In conversation, there are statements, as well as questions. Remember you must not only engage with the provided prompts, but must also engage with your classmates as well. Substantive answers will reveal signs of active listening, application of content, and engagement.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.