Write a summary and review of The Subtle Power of Spiritual Abuse. First you must complete a summary of the book by sections and chapters. Arrange your summary in three sections corresponding to the three parts of the book. Under each section, summarize each chapter under a subsection (chapter number and title. Example: “Chapter 1: Help Me”). State the main idea of the chapter. Explain what this idea is and why Johnson and Vanvonderen believe it is important. You do not need to include the introductions to each part. Next you must review the book. Explain what you found helpful (or not helpful) about the book as a whole. Explain your reasoning for why this book would be helpful to contemporary pastors/leaders or congregants (or why it would not). Tell us to what kind of leaders, positions, or people you would recommend the book and why. You must download the book to access it. Turabian Bibliography style format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.