Write a letter on one of the topics related to freedom of expression and the limits on freedom of speech. The topic is Banned books: Certain books are banned in schools. Write about whether or not this is a good policy.Instructions:Be sure to develop the claim and counter claim fairly and thoroughly, with relevant evidence for each. Introduce a knowledgeable claim that can be supported with evidence. Point out the strengths and limitations of the claim and the counterclaim. Use words, phrases, and clauses s well as varied syntax to link the major sections of the text and create cohesion. Establish and maintain a formal style and objective tone. Provide a concluding statement or section that follows from and supports the argument presented.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.