Write a documented argument of 750-1,250 words (three to five pages of double-spaced typing).For the best results for your module one essay, follow this procedure:Narrow your topic (see below) and think about your approach. Do some research – take notes and save necessary source information for your works cited list. Get organized before you write (thesis, topic sentences, supporting details). Look at sample student paper in Chapter 7 – An Argument for Corporate Responsibility (pg.307). Draft your essay and a working bibliography. Use the essay checklist provided (additional resources folder) and see Chapter 7, Using Sources, pg. 245. Check for unintentional plagiarism. Revise, edit, and proofread again Check your essay in TurnItIn to be sure there is not plagiarism and to catch any remaining writing errors. Revise as necessary. Submit in the Essay Dropbox (E2).Remember to use the Resources (under Tools and Resources on the course menu) and the Module 3 Resources as necessary.Reminder: From Barnet and Bedau – A Word About Wikipedia… Wikipedia often rises to the top of Web search results. This vast and decentralized site provides over a million articles on a wide variety of topics. However, anyone can contribute to the online encyclopedia, so the accuracy of articles varies, and, in some cases, the coverage of a controversial issue is one-sided or disputed. Even when the articles are accurate, they provide only basic information. Wikipedia’s founder, Jimmy Wales, cautions students against using it as a source, except for obtaining general background knowledge: “You’re in college; don’t cite the encyclopedia.”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.