When developing an instructional unit plan, an effective teacher will consider the placement within a sequence of events of the model curricula. Multiple perspectives of diverse backgrounds and the use of technology are embedded.For this assignment, based on the knowledge and skills you have gained in the course:Develop a 5-day instructional unit plan that could be adapted to the current curriculum map in the classroom. The unit plan should be in the grade level and content area that matches your field experience placement. Your field experience of teaching small groups in weeks 3 and 4 will be 2 of the 5-day unit plan. Days 1, 2, and 5 can be built around the small group instructional plans. Use the “COE Lesson Plan Template” for each lesson. Include details on the resources and materials needed for the unit plan to be effective for all students and adequate for the discipline. If you are using websites or videos, provide a link to those sites in the lesson plan template. Be sure you are considering the unique learning needs of each student. Create an engaging unit plan that pays special attention to the appropriateness and effectiveness of the learning experiences planned and the opportunities to develop students’ knowledge and skills. In addition, pay close attention to relevant objectives as they support the embedded standards. Create relevant assessments that align to the appropriate learning goals and content standards. Your unit plan needs a cover sheet that outlines the grade level, subject area, and topic you are covering in the unit. The audience for this lesson would be the classroom you are currently completing your field experience in. Collaborate with your mentor teacher where appropriate. Additionally, in a 500-750 word reflection explain the process by which you continued to follow a curriculum map and developed five lessons to support the curriculum. Provide a rationale for the strategies selected and sequencing built. Explain the choice of assessments and any re-teaching that could be necessary. Explain how understanding cultural, ethnic, gender, and learning differences creates a more relevant learning experiences and promote ethical practice.Support your findings with 3-5 scholarly resources.While APA format is not required for this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, in-text citations and references should be presented using
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.