Week 5 – Ethical Issue Presentation – DueOct 2, 2021 11:55 PMPHIL200 D009 Summer 2021Assignment InstructionsCreate an 8-10 slide PPT, or some other presentation, that accomplishes the following:Chose some ethical issue you feel is important (abortion, gun control, climate change, eating meat, anything that can be considered a moral matter – if you are unsure, be sure to clear with your instructor)Present research on the situation being sure to clearly discuss both sides, as much as possible. Some conundrums will have much more weight on one side than the other such as climate change.Reiterate the primary theories contained in your moral compass from week 3 and then explain the position on this issue your compass promotes.Include a proper references/works cited slide (APA or MLA).For example, say you want to address gender-neutral bathrooms in public buildings. First, present some research from sources promoting that they should exist and from sources promoting they should not. Then reiterate the components of your moral compass as stated in the week three paper. Note, your compass may have evolved and if so, work in the new components. Finally, state your position clearly (they should or should not exist) and how your compass justifies that position.Keep in mind these best practices, please: Proper PPTs have bullets on the slide that are explained in the notes section (see video on how to do this if you do not know how).If you intend to narrate the presentation, be sure to include the transcript in the notes section (see PPT on how to insert audio if you do not know and want to give that a shot).If, for any reason you are unable to access the notes section, put the transcript/notes in a MS Word document in a numbered list with the numbers matching the slide.Keep the viewer in mind (teacher). While you might work hard on a 20-minute presentation, few faculty members have the time to watch or listen to it.Just like papers, clear citations must appear on the slide or in the notes to justify listing a resource as a reference.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.