Valuing Diversity in the Workplace ReportIn a 4-page paper explore a workplace organization and their policies around diversity. Analyze the diversity of the organization and develop a report about how you would bring a new workshop, event, or speaker series to the organization to enrich their approach to diversity. If the organization has a great program already in place, think about how you might contribute to what they already have.Choose a workplace organization (the one you’re employed with or perhaps one you would like to work for) and review their policies on embracing diversity. A good place to research this information is on a company’s human resources page. You can also look at some public information data for an organization on the Glass Door (Links to an external site.) website. If your organization is a public organization (college, university, government employment agency, or nonprofit), that information will be public and on the organization’s website.For this assignment, you should focus on race and ethnicity, race, but note also that diversity includes ability, age, religion, gender, sexuality, etc.Consider how this event might help the organization’s staff use their creativity and awareness to imagine a community which truly values diversity.Brainstorm what this community would be like if they had an environment which truly valued racial and ethnic diversity, based on the research you conducted.Feel free to explore different sorts of diversity activities listed on the Internet, but you must come up with your own activity.Conduct research using scholarly sources to review Affirmative Action policies regarding education and employment as well as making sure you have done all of the reading for this week before completing your assignment.Instructions:Write a 4-page paper or about 1500 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required. Be sure to incorporate a clear explanation of your proposed activity in the body of your paper, with detail, context, and analysis. This is important.Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according.Include a formal Reference page. This is an individual paper, however, you should reflect on our Discussion Forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references and can include resources from this course. Sources such as Wikipedia, USA Today, Fox News, or MSNBC news will not be accepted.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.