Unit 5 DB: Possible Underlying Causes of Behavior Unit 5 DB: Possible Underlying Causes of Behavior When you first hear possible underlying causes of behavior, what comes to mind? Based on readings and discussions on social development, we have come to understand we must take into account possible reasons for undesirable behaviors and provide positive guidance strategies to address these behaviors. Some of the most common underlying causes of behavior may include frustration, misunderstanding expectations, boredom, discouragement, desire for recognition, attention, and rebellion. Reflect and describe one of your own personal and/or professional experiences regarding inappropriate behavior. You may describe an experience when you were a child displaying inappropriate behavior or when you were an adult (teacher or parent), providing the intervention to shape the child’s inappropriate behavior. Describe the situation.Identify the possible underlying cause(s) of the behavior.Describe in detail the intervention provided by the adult.Was the intervention successful in shaping the child’s behavior? Why or why not?Describe what you would do differently.When working on the discussion forums, please base your responses on your reading of the text, the articles, weblinks, and videos and cite your references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.