TOPIC- Technology and teen mental during the pandemicYou will create a final research proposal to propose your research study. This is NOT a research paper – a research proposal is different from a research paper. This may seem overwhelming; however, all of the parts of this assignment will be created over several weeks within the course. You should save all materials you submit for the class and any notes/feedback you receive, and use that to revise the parts of your proposal. This paper will require you to use in-text citations for anything that is paraphrased or quoted from another article (for additional help with in-text citations and references for the reference page at the end of the paper, please visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/). Papers are checked for plagiarism. Keep in mind, plagiarism can include: paraphrasing/quoting and not using in-text citations, quoting full paragraphs; your paper consisting of mostly quotes from other articles; or your paper directly mimicking another existing study. All papers should be 3-5 pages in length, but there is no limit to how long it can be. For more information on the formatting of the paper, please review the Sample Paper, and other resources from Week 1, or feel free to email me any specific questions you may have. Checklist/Format for Research Proposal: o Cover page o Introduction o Statement of the Problem o Literature Review o Research Question o Purpose of the Study o Method o Participants o Research Design o Measures (variables & operationalization) o Research Procedure o Ethical Concerns/Limitations o References – APA or ASA format (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01Checklist/Format for Research Proposal: o Cover page o Introduction o Statement of the Problem o Literature Review o Research Question o Purpose of the Study o Method o Participants o Research Design o Measures (variables & operationalization) o Research Procedure o Ethical Concerns/Limitations o References – APA or ASA format (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.