Thought Question: Codes of Chivalry Assignment Instructions: Read the code of chivalry below.Answer the following question:Do you think that Americans in the 21st century still value the codes of chivalry below? Why or why not. Provide examples.The Ten Commandments of the Code of Chivalry From Chivalry by Leon GautierThou shalt believe all that the Church teaches, and shalt observe all its directions.Thou shalt defend the Church.Thou shalt respect all weaknesses, and shalt constitute thyself the defender of them.Thou shalt love the country in which thou wast born.Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.Thou shalt make war against the Infidel without cessation, and without mercy.Thou shalt perform scrupulously thy feudal duties, if they be not contrary to the laws of God.Thou shalt never lie, and shall remain faithful to thy pledged word.Thou shalt be generous, and give largess to everyone.Thou shalt be everywhere and always the champion of the Right and the Good against Injustice and Evil.The Code of Chivalry: From the Rifts: England SupplementLive to serve King and Country.Live to defend Crown and Country and all it holds dear.Live one’s life so that it is worthy of respect and honor.Live for freedom, justice and all that is good.Never attack an unarmed foe.Never use a weapon on an opponent not equal to the attack.Never attack from behind.A void lying to your fellow man.A void cheating.A void torture.Obey the law of king, country, and chivalry.Administer justice.Protect the innocent.Exhibit self control.Show respect to authority.Respect women.Exhibit Courage in word and deed.Defend the weak and innocent.Destroy evil in all of its monstrous forms.Crush the monsters that steal our land and rob our people.Fight with honor.Avenge the wronged.Never abandon a friend, ally, or noble cause.Fight for the ideals of king, country, and chivalry.Die with valor.Always keep one’s word of honor.Always maintain one’s principles.Never betray a confidence or comrade.A void deception.Respect life and freedom.Die with honor.Exhibit manners.Be polite and attentive.Be respectful of host, women, and honor.Loyalty to country, King, honor, freedom, and the code of chivalry.Loyalty to one’s friends and those who lay their trust in thee.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.