This week, you will prepare a single learning activity to support one of the learning objectives you wrote in Week 5. You need to integrate your professor’s feedback from Week 5 on your learning goal, outcome, and objectives, so watch for that feedback to appear in the Dropbox. You will want as much time as possible to ask any clarifying questions and then integrate your professor’s feedback into this week’s assignment.In this assignment, you will thoroughly describe the intended learning activity. Remember that the activity should support a single objective, so the activity should be narrow in scope and short in time. Be sure to address the following:State the learning objective (revised, if necessary, based on professor’s feedback) Describe the learning activity with thorough details. For example, would it be a computer interaction, a discussion, a field trip, a presentation, a worksheet, a virtual reality session, etc.? What would be the content of the activity? What would the learners be doing? Define alignment, and then justify the alignment between the learning activity and the learning objective. In other words, explain how the learning activity supports the objective. How would engaging in the learning activity help students be successful in an assessment of the related learning objective? (Assessment is addressed in Week 6.) Define scaffolding, and then explain necessary scaffolding for the student to be successful while engaging in the learning activity. What would the students need to know or be able to do before engaging in the activity? What help or support would the student need during the activity? Justify how the learning activity and scaffolding reflect consideration for diversity, equity, inclusion, ethical, legal, and political factors.Remember, if you have questions, reach out to your professor and your peers in the NCU ID-CoP with a specific question or area in which you need help. Don’t wait until the last minute to complete the assignment when you probably won’t have time to receive an answer and use that answer while completing your work.Length: 3-5 pages, excluding title and reference pagesReferences: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources.The completed assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. The content should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards and should adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.Upload your completed assignment and click the Submit to Dropbox button.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.