This is for discourse analysis of Malcolm X’s The Bullet or the Ballot speech, and how it relates to today’s societyAnalyze your chosen discourse using four concepts or theories of discourse analysis outlined in your course textbook and other required resources (i.e. use of lexical grammar, Grice’s maxims, intertextuality, etc.). Assess how language is used persuasively, offensively, effectively, or ineffectively to convey a particular social message or agenda. Locate two other discourse samples about the same topic. These can be excerpts in the same genre, or you may draw from other genres (such as blogs, social media posts, Tweets, video clips, multi-media excerpts, etc.). Compare the arguments and language used in the additional excerpts to your chosen text, drawing upon concepts and theories of discourse analysis outlined in the course. Assess how the three discourse samples shape and are shaped by ideologies of power, control, injustice, inequality, social change, and emancipation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.