This is an important assignment, so please please read the instructions carefully. Based on what you have learned this semester about the relationship between the individual and social structure, how do family and society affect a person’s life chances? (this is the main question of the essay)Your essay should discuss what you have learned in this class about social structure, culture, society, and socialization. What are the different types of societies? How does the self develop? What are the elements of social structure? How do societies control the behavior of individuals?Remember, we are living in a WEIRD society – some of you were born and raised in this WEIRD society; others of you have lived part of your lives in a more traditional society. You can relate what you have learned in this class to your personal experience, but the key is to show what you have learned in this class, not what you picked up on the internet. Your essay should talk about how the accidents of birth create structural obstacles for some and advantages and privileges for others. Start with the accident of being born (or at least living in) a WEIRD society in the 21st century. Other examples of accidents of birth we discussed this semester are being born into a rich family or a poor family, being born female or male or intersexed, and being born into a European-American, African-American, Hispanic-American, Arab-American, or some other kind of family.Conclude your essay by weighing in on the agency-structure debate. Can people make history? Can you rewrite the script?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.