Think and describe some of the important things that you have learned from life / personal experiences that are not easily learned in college or class, things that are learned in real life and not generally in class.2. Share with your colleagues some important things that you have learned from your work and from your relationships with your family and friends, for example. Which experiences and why do you think are the most important? Describe in detail.3. What advice can you offer to your colleagues? Describe in detail and explain why you think this is important.Once you complete all of the above, then you are going to create a narrated video or power point in the Discussions Board in Canvas. The video should be 5 minutes long. Include the following:narrate the information about your volunteer work (why, for who or whom,)relevant pictures to support your presentationLogical, concise and grammatically correct.Writing ReflectionPurpose: Reflect on your thoughts and those shared by your peers in previous Discussion posts and to practice your writing skills in Spanish. Skills: To be able to use and apply grammar learned in the course to talk about your views on the topics you wrote about in the discussion posts with your classmates.Instructions:For this assignment you will write a one-page detailed Reflection in Spanish on your thoughts and point of view on the topics on the Discussions post that you have written about so far. See details in the section labeled “Topic” below. Important: You need to complete this assignment in Spanish. You need to answer / write your reflection in a Word Document and complete a Spanish Spell check. Make sure to run and carefully review Spanish Spell check before you submit your essay as it will be graded on grammar and punctuation.Topic:So far in this course you have completed various Discussions posts. For this assignment you will write a one-page detailed Reflection in Spanish on your thoughts and point of view on these discussion’s topics.You will write about:what were your original thoughts and point of views on the questions and prompts that you wrote about in these discussion posts?as you read your classmates’ discussion responses, did you have the same point of view as your classmates? what were some points of views you shared with your peers and some of the things you thought differently about or disagreed on? Explain and provide examples.after reading some of your classmates’ Discussion posts, what were some of your classmates’ point of views or ideas they shared that you had not thought about?did your perspective or point of views on any of the different topics in the Discussion posts change slightly? Make sure to elaborate.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.