Part A: The Trolley Problem is a classical ethical dilemma designed to ask students to consider the issue of moral or ethical culpability. It is often dismissed as being overly reductionist, but it brings up the interesting question of how a person determines proper action. Below are a few links related to the Trolley Problem. Watch the videos, and in your discussion board posts, answer the following questions:1) Is the Trolley Problem the same as the Organ Donor Problem?2) How do you solve the Trolley Problem?3) Based on your answer, which ethical school that you’ve read about best describes your thinking?In your response posts, state whether you agree or disagree with your classmates’ assesments of the Trolley Problem, the ethically right thing to do, or the ethical school they are coming from.250 words Part B:-explain what you believe is the ethically appropriate way to handle the issue. Make sure to give your reasoning for the stance that you take.ASAPhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfIdNV22LQM
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.