The topic for this research proposal is Terrorism in America: Coping as a CitizenPlease find the rubric attached.Please review the research proposal template located in the lesson section of the class.Submit your First Draft by no later than Sunday of week 5. Late submissions of this assignment will not be accepted.Each student will be required to complete the term project, which is a research proposal written in an APA Style. The project should have at least 1000-words of substance not counting the cover and reference page. Please include a Cover Page, an abstract and a list of references. The research proposal you write in this course will NOT be sent to the IRB for approval. This is because you will not be conducting actual research for the purposes of this class. You will however gain an insight as to how to write a research proposal.Each student will be required to complete a research proposal, as the term project. The research proposal will include the following:Title pageAbstract (100-120 words)IntroductionHypothesis/Problem Statement/Purpose StatementLiterature Review and Definitions included in researchResearch methods/designReferencesAppendices – as needed (annotated bibliography, example consent form, example survey if used)The research proposal (Term Project) must be in a Word Document (.doc) uploaded to the student’s folder through the assignment section. Students will be required to use at least five scholarly references in their work.Students are required to follow APA Style guidelines. Please make sure that you are using the course-writing rubric to use as a checklist so that you write a solid paper.Students must use a topic, which was approved by the instructor or their research proposal.Do not include quotes in your work. The student needs to display good critical thinking skills and not a string of quotes written by published authors. Your proposal is what is needed for a successful research project to be conducted in the future.Do not wait to the last minute to research, write, format, and edit. Proper time management is required to turn in a quality research proposal that highlights your understanding of how to conduct scholarly research.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.