The purpose of this assignment is to help teachers to better understand development in early adolescence and adolescence, and determine how they can support and guide students in development.In a 750-1,000 word newsletter written for secondary teachers, elaborate on the following issues related to adolescence and early adolescence physical development.Address the following in your newsletter:Trends in understanding puberty over the last 100 years and reasons for these trends. The effect of early and late onset puberty on adolescent physical development and social/emotional relationships with peers. How changes in physical development effect cognitive processing and decision-making. The current role of technology on students’ sense of interconnectedness. Provide examples of some technological tools. Ways to ensure the use of technology in schools and the classroom is safe, ethical, and responsible.Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.Use typical features of a newsletter, including images, headings, and columns.Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.