The Montes video considers the way teachers approach instruction, training, teaching, and education. This discussion assignment will ask you to reflect deeply on these terms. Often, it is easy to use these terms interchangeably when teachers are generally discussing student learning, but in the science of instructional design, it is critical to differentiate the intention underlying these significant terms. In your post, please define each of the four terms independently:InstructionTrainingTeachingEducationFeel free to draw from outside sources, but for this post, I am more interested in how you personally define (and use) these terms in your pedagogical approach. What do these terms mean to you? Think carefully about where there might be some shared intention among the terms and where each term is unique and distinct. Include any personal experiences relevant to your definitions.References1. Botturi, L. (2003). Instructional design & learning technology standard. ICeF – Quadernidell’Istituto 9, 4-69. https://doc.rero.ch/record/5154/files/1_icefq09.pdfRead pp 4-69. This report is devoted to presenting some of the most referenced Instructional Design models and the up-to-date state of the definition of learning technology standards. Its goal is not to offer an exhaustive summary of the discipline or of the field of educational technologies, but to provide a first critical introduction into the design of education. Basic vocabulary and terms will be introduced and defined.2. Seel, N. M., Lchmann, T., Blumschien, P., & Podolskiy, O. A. (2017). Instructional design for learning: Theoretical foundations, 1 – 17. https://www.google.com/books/edition/Instructional_Design_for_Learning/UmCwDgAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&printsec=frontcoverRead pp 1-17. This chapter introduces the basic philosophy of instructional design and the central concepts essential to creating effective learning environments. Drawing on the work of Gagne (1965) and Roth (1963), the authors explain the science of instructional design as an important component of educational planning.Optional Videos1. Montes, B. (2013, October 12). Instructional design-unit 1: An introduction [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC1SeMVuICM (10:00)The runtime on this video is 10 minutes. Montes provides an introduction to instructional design, models of instructional design, and the ADDIE model of instructional design.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.