The final assignment is a Persuasive Speech of policy on a topic of your choice. You’re striving for some attitudinal or behavioral audience changes. Keep in mind that small changes persuade, options persuade and benefits persuade. Some examples of past presentations include persuading classmates to drink bottled water, persuade the audience to protect their privacy, take measures to protect their home from fire or burglary, convince the class that the government should change adoption laws, or persuade the audience to get involved in a volunteer activity. The key component of this assignment like the previous assignment is to include 3-5 outside reference quotations/citations within the text reinforcing the topic subject. An outline is not necessary, however, a bibliography of your 3-5 sources is required. Refer to the Informative Research #4 PDF file packet. Be sure to title your topic, incorporate the four major speech elements including the problem and solution to the problem within your introduction, elaborate on the existing problem and divulge your solution to the problem within the body, utilize connectives and include the two major speech functions (restate the problem/solution) in the conclusion. Again, this is a persuasive speech presentation about a topic of your choice. This written assignment is considered your final exam worth 20% of your final grade and should comprise 2-3 pages in length, double spaced.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.