The 1st reading this week was about age discrimination. Young people can experience age discrimination, but we live in an ageistic society, one that tends to negatively stereotype aging (getting older). Thus, we dye our hair, have plastic surgery, consider it a compliment if someone thinks we look “young.” But, negative stereotypes are numerous for all social inequalities. The consequences are negative outcomes for that group. Week 8, Reading 2: pp. 71-130, Kotlowitz (Chas. 8-13) The Kotlowitz reading for this week covers quite a bit of information; we see other members of Pharoah’s & Lafayette’s family, who are in different stages & ages of their lives. We meet in great detail their big brother, Terence, their father, Paul, their cousin, Dawn, and quite a few friends. This helps us have a better picture of the complicated and frightening realities of their lives, and their history. There is just one question for this assignment, so it is expected answers will be in greater detail, with greater explanation. Please choose two of the three persons listed above (Terence, Paul, Dawn) and explain their stories and what effect their lives had on Pharoah and Lafayette.
The 1st reading this week was about age discrimination. Young people can experience age discrimination, but we live in an ageistic society, one that tends to negatively stereotype aging (getting olde
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.