SOCIOLOGYPowerPoint Presentation: Theories of Deviance InstructionsOverviewSocietal members dictate deviant behaviors. In this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint Presentation covering the different theories of deviant behavior. Consider how the theories impact definitions and perceptions of normal and abnormal behaviors.OutcomesIdentify different definitions of deviance (A, C)Differentiate the positivist theories of deviance (B)Compare and contrast the different positivist theories (B)Apply the positivist theories to deviant behavior (B)Differentiate the constructionist theories of deviance (B)Compare and contrast the different constructionist theories (B)Apply the constructionist theories to deviant behavior (B)InstructionsCreate an 8-10-slide presentation about the theories of deviance. Include the following in your presentation:Explain the major approaches to deviance: Positivist Theories of deviance include the Anomie-strain Theory, Social Learning Theory and Control Theory.Constructionist Theories of deviance focus on the Labeling Theory, Phenomenological Theory or Conflict Theory.Describe two specific examples of deviant behaviors that fit for each theory.Detailed speaker notes that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Place speaker notes in the “notes” second under each slide.A title page, reference page, and citations.At least three scholarly sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.