Scholar-practitioners, as leaders, must unite different groups of people to be successful. They must support the vision, mission, and goals of the organization, and they must understand the needs of different groups to meet those needs and improve motivation. Leaders must also understand the social and organizational cultures of the organization to identify and address any cultural gaps that could influence the change process. In this assignment, you will address the assessment and influence of culture as it relates to the development of a diverse global group of employees.General Requirements:Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:Review the article by Cater, Lang, and Szabo (2013). This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center. This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.Directions:Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that addresses the assessment and influence of culture as it relates to the development of a diverse global group of employees. Include the following in your paper:A research-supported discussion of available cultural assessment tools. How might these tools be applied to assess the organizational culture and identify cultural gaps within the group? (Benchmarks C3.5: Select and apply tools to assess organizational cultures.) A research-supported discussion of how the social culture of this group will likely influence workplace outcomes and group productivity. A research-supported discussion of how the social culture and diversity of the individuals on the team will influence the greater organizational culture. (Benchmarks C3.1: Recognize the influence of social culture and diversity on organizational culture.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.