Research Paper – InstructionsDelivery Length: 5 pages excluding the work cited pageFor your research paper, you will write a literary analysis of one of the assigned readings this quarter. To support your analysis, you must use at least five secondary sources from the library in addition to the literary work from the textbook. The paper must be at least 1500 words in length.Library Database Below:https://online-infobase-com.gmclibrary.idm.oclc.org/HRC/Search/Search/12?q=THE DIVINE COMEDY OF DANTE ALIGHIERIhttps://online-infobase-com.gmclibrary.idm.oclc.org/HRC/Search/Search/12?q=CANTICLE I: INFERNOArgumentYour research paper must be a literary analysis of one of the assigned readings.Your thesis statement must be clear and arguable and supported throughout your paper.You should avoid unnecessary biographical information and plot summary. Your paper should be an analysis of the text.As you analyze the information, make sure you employ a consistent third person point of view. Do not use first or second person pronouns.Use of ResearchYou must use at least 5 secondary sources that provide critical arguments about the reading you have chosen. These sources should ONLY come from the library or library databases.Your secondary sources should be used sparingly to either support or explain your thesis.You may quote, paraphrase, or summarize your sources.MLA StyleYour paper must be formatted according to MLA format.You must include a works-cited page at the end of your paper. Your works-cited should include your secondary sources and the assigned reading you have chosen.You must include in-text citations within the body of your paper.Mechanics, Grammar, and PunctuationAll written assignments should be mechanically and grammatically correcting with proper punctuation.StructureThe introduction should include a clear thesis statement.Each body paragraph should have a clear topic sentence that relates back to the thesis. The information in each paragraph should relate to the topic sentence.The conclusion should bring together how you developed the points to show how you fully supported your stance in the thesis statement.Bear in mind that the structure of a paper, the thesis statement, the introduction, and the conclusion should all work together. Before you begin writing, I recommend that you write an outline to organize your ideas. Doing this will help you write a logical, well-organized essay.Work cited
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.