Religion in the News AssignmentReligion in the WorldFall 2021Prof. JuniorPurposeThe primary goal of the assignment is to identify and analyze how religion is discussed in the news media.AssignmentWrite a media critique related to a religion news topic.Instructions1. Find a topic, issue, or event that deals with one of the religions covered in this course.2. Find two non-academic articles on your topic. The articles must be from credible news sourcessuch as newspapers and magazines. The articles must have been published after 2018. They must be 1000 words or more. The two articles must be from different publications but cover the same topic, issue, or event.3. Write a paper that critiques how these two articles discuss the selected topic/issue/event. Include responses to the following questions:What is the topic/issue/event?Who wrote the article? What is their background or expertise on this topic?In which outlet was the article published?How do the authors depict the religious topic?What do you notice when you compare and contrast the articles?How do the articles correspond to or differ from course material?DetailsYour paper should be approximately 750-1250 words, double-spaced in Times New Roman 12-point font with 1-inch margins.Submit one pdf that includes name, section number, word count, media critique paper, and the full-text of both articles. Upload to Canvas by Monday, November 29th at 12:30 pm EST.For assistance with finding credible sources, consult the Temple University library course guide: https://guides.temple.edu/religionworld/mediacritique and/or librarian Fred Rowland.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.