Reflection DiscussionCourse: Research in Health Science1. Briefly discuss two concepts below in this course that you believe will be most applicable to the professional discipline you will enter upon completion of your degree program.- Developing research questions- Generating hypothesis2. What is the importance of these concepts to the professional discipline?3. How will you use these concepts in your future career?250-275 words, APA format, cite sourcesUseful sources:Patino, C. M., & Ferreira, J. C. (2016). Developing research questions that make a difference. Jornal Brasileiro De Pneumologia, 42(6), 403-403. doi:10.1590/s1806-37562016000000354Tully, M. P. (2014). Research: Articulating questions, generating hypotheses, and choosing study designs. The Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy, 67(1), 31. doi:10.4212/cjhp.v67i1.132* Reflection is a mental process that challenges you to use critical thinking to examine the course information, analyze it carefully, make connections with previous knowledge and experience, and draw conclusions based on the resulting ideas. A well-cultivated critical thinker raises vital questions and problems, formulating them clearly and precisely; gathers and assesses relevant information, using abstract ideas to interpret it effectively; comes to well-reasoned conclusions and solutions, testing them against relevant criteria and standards; thinks open-mindedly within alternative systems of thought, recognizing and assessing, as need be, their assumptions, implications, and practical consequences; and communicates effectively with others in figuring out solutions to complex problems. (Paul & Elder, 2008)In order to earn maximum credit, the comment should be more than your opinion, and more than a quick “off the top of your head” response. Be sure to support your statements, cite sources properly, cite within the text of your comments, and list your reference(s). The response must be a minimum of 250 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.