question:What are sociological theories and concepts, and what purposes do they serve?Respond to these:1. Sociological theories is a supposition that analyze, explain, or consider from a sociological perspective. Sociological concept is a simple form that represent some of the world. The purpose of sociological theories is a way to think and write about human behavior for scientist. The purpose of sociological concepts is to keep the world organized by giving people a sense of belonging.2. Sociological theories are explanations of social phenomena and a process. Ideas that provide explanations for human society. They also provide different perspectives of how we view the world. The purpose of this is to explain everything from childreaning to automobile sales. Sociological concepts are structural functionalism, conflict, and symbolic interaction. These concepts explain how society works. Their purpose is to explain parts of a system, how conflict is a permanent feature to our society, and explain how society is based on shared meanings. question 2:Suppose you want to study police brutality. What methods could you use? What are some ethical issues should you consider? Should unpopular or undesirable results or findings not be made public? Why or why not?Respond to these: 1. If I was to study police brutality I could use the internet, known sources, interview people, and may be even travel to some of the places where these tragedies happened. Issues that I would take into consideration would be the feelings of others if they did not want to talk about what was happening to their family members, or if it was unsafe to go and do personal research. I feel like all results and finding should be made public to show that we need justice from all the harm that some police officers are cause on the innocent citizens in our country. 2. Different forms of Police Brutality have ranged from assault and battery to mayhem, torture, and murder. It is a very, very touchy subject that you have to be careful with. Not everyone will want to hear what you think about subjects like these. Americans of all races, ethnicities, ages, classes, and genders have been all subjected to police brutality. One major ethical issue i would consider would be you have to know your rights. If you get pulled by a cop and he tries to accuse you of something that is legal or that you didn’t do, you have to know the laws. If one officer does something bad or mistreats someone, every officer is bad in the eyes of the public. Then public’s trust is damaged. Unpopular results should be made public, because we have a right to know what is going on in America.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.