Prepare a 4-5 minute persuasive written speech to convince your audience to consider a different idea, attitude, or belief. Please choose one of the following topics: TRY TO CONVINCE YOUR AUDIENCE Does Violence in the Media Lead to Violence in Society? I believe is YES Defunding the Police Pro or Con (I don’t agree) because even though police brutality is something that is effecting us on our daily lives, defunding the police would make it worst, violence is on a high now in NYC. For whichever topic you choose, you must take one side only. You may not take a middle-of-the-road stand. The speech must have a minimum of three research citations/sources (newspaper article, website, book, scholarly journal article, etc). To ensure credibility cite the sources in the body of your speech. You must incorporate at least one visual aid (Powerpoint) in your speech. Your introduction and conclusion must be memorized, however you may use Power Point slides for the body of the speech (usually includes facts/stats from your sources). The written version of your speech (Powerpoint) is due this Saturday by 5 PM EACH STEP SHOULD BE ITS OWN SLIDE (LABEL THE SLIDE WITH THE STEP) Please write the speech in paragraph form explaining your view and a powerpoint presentation of 8 slides, See picture of how they should be label. Every slide on the powerpoint should match the speech (essay) in the powerpoint presentation must have reference page at the end of presentation
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.