or this assignment, you will develop an activity which supports the cognitive development needs of preschool-age children.Create the lesson plan in a Word document. See the outline provided below. After completing the lesson plan, answer the questions in Step 2. Use citations and references in APA format to support your responses.Step 1.Complete the lesson plan, addressing all of the fields.Step 2.After you have completed the lesson plan, address the following questions about your lesson plan in a 1- to 3-page paper. Answer each question in a well-developed paragraph. Include an introduction and a conclusion.How does the lesson support cognitive development? How does the lesson align with developmentally appropriate practice? What theoretical foundations support your lesson?Lesson Plan OutlineActivity: (Describe the activity in several sentences)Developmental Areas: (Specify 1 or more developmental areas impacted by this activity)Learning Objective: (Begin with a measurable verb.)State or National Standards: (List one or more standards)Materials: (List)Procedure: (Write out steps in sentences.)Methods of Assessment: (Explain how you will measure student learning)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.