One key value, and perhaps the key value, is whether a culture values individualism over collectivism or vice versa, particularly whether an individual will make a decision in terms of his or her own desires or subordinate such desires to the demands and norms of the group. In all or most chapters or my lectures notes it has been described the type of individualism or collectivism found within each national culture, for example, Scandinavian individualism, U.S. competitive individualism, kata-based Japanese collectivism, and Hindu-based and familial Indian collectivism. It has been also provided a summary of many key values by describing the various scales that Hofstede (2001) and the GLOBE researchers (House et al., 2004) derived and used the national rankings on these scales throughout the book. See Chapter 1 and Chapter 15. Is the U.S.A. an individualistic or a collectivistic national culture? Why? Is American football an individualistic or collectivistic game in terms of values? Why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.