ON NORTH AMERICAIn this assignment you analyze organized crime in various countries and reduce your analysis to a PowerPoint with speaker notes.You will truly be an international criminal. The “crime” committed can be of your choosing is long as it is illegal in the country we are studying. You will find that this very deep dive into the criminal justice systems of each country we study will help you become a world criminal justice system expert. The following is an outline of the minimum points to be covered in your PowerPoint – Country/Area Topics:These are minimum guidelines – you may expand the topics covered in your PowerPoint – keep the quality at a doctoral level.1) Begin your paper with a brief analysis of the following elements:a. Country analysisi. Introduction to the countryii. People and society of the countryiii. What is the basic government structure2) Analyze the nature of organized crime in the assigned area (you may narrow the scope of your analysis through your introduction if needed)3) Analyze the impact of organized crime in the assigned area on the government4) Briefly propose policies that may be helpful in mitigating organized crime in the assigned area5) A Holy Bible comparison/analysis of the nature of the organized crime system, the impact on the country, or your proposed policy to mitigate the system Prepare a 10 slide PowerPoint presentation. Title slide(s) and reference slide(s) do not count toward the slide count. The vast slide count difference is due to the fact that organized crime in some countries are quite easy to study and organized crime in some countries have very limited information. In some instances there will be a plethora of information and you must use skilled writing to maintain proper slide count. Please keep in mind that this is a doctoral level presentation. Your research must go beyond the mere textbook and have a minimum of 8 scholarly sources. The Holy Bible should be used at least once in the PowerPoint presentation. Each slide (of the 10 slides) must have 200 to 350 words of bulleted or paragraph speakers notes (in speaker notes section of the slide build). The slides should be professional and not cluttered with too many words. The sources should be reflected in the speaker notes, slides, and “reference section slide.” Additionally, you, the student, should use animations, transitions, and graphics to reflect PhD level research.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.