Observe the two social studies lessons videos attached. Kindergarten- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjH8fhc59Do&t=19s1st grade- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fymspE5NVzADuring your observation, take note of questioning strategies utilized by the teacher, and the communication those questions fostered.After observing the social studies lessons, create four supplemental questions that are reflective of the content taught, identifying the alignment of each question to a DOK level. Share your questions with your mentor teacher seeking his or her feedback.Compose a 250-500 word reflection summarizing the lessons you observed and your discussion with your mentor teacher. Include the supplemental questions you created and any revisions you would make based on the feedback you received from your mentor teacher.Thinking about your future professional practice, explain how you will apply what you observed about using questioning strategies in social studies instruction to increase students’ critical thinking skills and depth of knowledge.
Observe the two social studies lessons videos attached. Kindergarten- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjH8fhc59Do&t=19s 1st grade- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fymspE5NVzA During your observation,
Lesson and Discussion Summary 25.0 Summary of lesson and discussion with mentor teacher is comprehensive. Supplemental Questions 25.0 Supplemental questions creatively reflect the content taught. Alignment of each question to a DOK level is thorough. Revisions based on mentor teacher feedback are excellent. Future Professional Practice Application 20.0 Reflection insightfully and thoroughly explains the application of questioning strategies and critical thinking observed during the field experience to future professional practice. Organization 10.0 The content is well-organized and logical. There is a sequential progression of ideas that relate to each other. The content is presented as a cohesive unit and provides the audience with a clear sense of the main idea. Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use) 20.0 Submission is virtually free of mechanical errors. Word choice reflects well-developed use of practice and content-related language. Total Percentage 100
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.