Nikki Jones, “Working the Code: On Girls, Gender, and Inner-City Violence” Kelsy Burke, “Overcoming the Obscene in Evangelical Sex Websites” Jeannine Gailey, “Fat Shame to Fat Pride: Fat Women’s Sexual and Dating Experiences” Nicole Gonzalez Van Cleave, “Separate and Unequal Justice” For each reading, explore how the individuals were negatively labeled (i.e., stigmatized) either implicitly or explicitly by others and then address the consequences of their being labeled. Lastly, discuss how those individuals attempted to manage, break free, or embrace those stigmas. Make sure to include information on labeling theory and stigma management as discussed in lecture and your textbook. Before submitting your paper, check it for the following things: Does your answer demonstrate that you read and understood the assigned articles? Did you answer ALL the questions in the prompt? Is your paper a minimum of 4 pages double-spaced? Did you proofread? CITATION DOES NOT NEED!!! (4 PAGES WITHOUT CITATION).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.