Need Initial Post of 250 words. I will send 3 replies later too. each replies should be at least 75 words each. Due in 12 hourThroughout life there has probably been an experience you were either very dissatisfied with or extremely satisfied with. It could be a hotel visit, a product bought such as a microwave oven, or service received at a car wash or by waitstaff at a restaurant.Write a one-or-two-paragraph letter of complaint or praise to the company/person/manufacturer of the experience and describe the causes and/or effects of the experience.The post should consist of well-developed paragraph(s), which means the first sentence should answer the question(s) (i.e., topic sentence), and the following sentences should support the topic sentence. The paragraph(s) should be unified and coherent, with specific supporting details or examples from the story. The sentences should be clear, concise, and arranged in a logical order. Transitions, pronouns, and repetition should be used as appropriate to provide coherence. The paragraph(s) should follow acause and effect format.Word Count: minimum 240 – maximum 280
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.