n this assignment, you will be analyzing the cost of living in any U.S. city and creating a scatterplot to identify the relationships between variables. You may want to choose the city you live in, the city you were born in, or a city you may be interested in moving to in the future.Go to the Numbeo Cost of Living (Links to an external site.) web page. In the “Select City” search box, type in the name of your city until it appears in the drop-down menu. Select your desired city. Note: For an accessible version of cost of living data, please contact your instructor.A summary, along with cost of living index for the city you selected, will be displayed in the box at the top of the page. You will also see a breakdown of items with their associated cost. The first column is the item name, the second column is the cost of the item in your city, and the third column is the range of the cost for that item.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.