Module 5: Juvenile InterventionCritical Thinking #11 – Chapter 11Instructions: Please read Chapter 11 in your main text and complete this assignment. This activity includes you reading the assigned chapters (articles, etc.) in their entirety and completing the assigned quiz. You are also required to submit to me (via the grading center) the following in a MINIMUM one-page summary document. Please complete in the order presented, with an in-depth discussion of each point.(1) The topic of the assigned reading(2) At least five main things you learned from the assigned reading. Please note – these should be substantive things learned from the assigned reading. List and discuss each point. Please ensure that I can clearly identify the issues you are discussing. Label them (a, b, c. –; or i, ii, iii, etc.). DO NOT COPY THE SUMMARY OF THE CHAPTER! YOU WILL RECEIVE ZERO POINTS IF YOU DO!(3) What is/was not clear to you; please indicate the page number so I can respond accordingly. If you understood everything, please say so. Let me know exactly what you do not understand.(4) What made you think, and why (please discuss the “what” and the “why”). Just listing a few points will not guarantee you any point. Please explain why?DUE DATE: October 24, 2021, by 11:59 PMPOINTS will be allotted as follows:(1) The topic of reading – 2 Point(2) List and discuss at least five significant arguments/things you learned from the assigned reading – 15 Points(3) What is/was not clear to you – please identify the page – 2 Points(4) What made you think? – 6 Points2018Chapter11.pptxPlease view the PowerPoint located at the bottom
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.