Link (website): How to Interpret Surveys in Medical Research: A Practical Approach (Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine) (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.Link (website): Methods (Pew Research Center) (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.especially Methods 101 Random Sampling and Methods 101 Question WordingMinimum of 1 scholarly sourceInitial Post InstructionsThe reasoning used in inductive generalization is based on empirical observations and the inferences we draw from such observations. As such, it is closely allied to the scientific method. It is also the method used in polls and surveys; reports of the results of these polls and surveys can heavily influence decision making in health professions and other areas of public opinion.For the initial post, address the following:Using what you learn from the text and from research you conduct from other sources, analyze polls and surveys.If we simply read a report of a poll, how can we know if the poll is reliable? What criteria do we use to analyze them?What part do polls and surveys play in medical research?Of what value are public opinion polls?Inductive generalization is sometimes mistaken for deductive categorical reasoning.Using what you’ve learned in your study of analogical reasoning, examine why this may happen?What are the similarities in the two? The differences? Where does the analogy break down?The website links provided in the Required Resources are a good starting place for your research.Follow-Up Post InstructionsRespond to at least two peers or one peer and the instructor. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.Writing RequirementsMinimum of 3 posts (1 initial & 2 follow-up)APA format for in-text citations and list of referencesGradingThis activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review the following link:Link (webpage): Discussion GuidelinesCourse Outcomes (CO): 3, 5, 6
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.