Let’s say you were jailed for a false crime and sentenced to death, just like Socrates. You have a chance to escape, but it requires a little… dirty work. You will have to kill a prison guard who’s at the door and a friend will bribe another. You are absolutely falsely imprisoned, but it’s not technically these guards’ faults. You’ll also necessarily bring a friend into this scenario.1) Even if you’re falsely imprisoned, is it wrong to fight your way out?2) Is it still immoral to bribe a guard in a scenario like this?3) Finally, would you do it anyway?Please write your own post, then comment on two classmates’ posts.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.