Kant makes the claim in Section I of his Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Moralsthat he is merely making precise and explicit the concept of morality that is already present and operative in common human reason. In other words, Kant thinks that he is just clarifying for us in a philosophical way what ordinary human beings already believe about morality and what serves as the basis (even if unarticulated) of their everyday moral judgments. The questions I would like you to answer for this discussion board are:1) Do you think Kant is right about this? 2) Why or why not? Please be specific: (a) specify the aspect(s) of Kant’s view that you are reflecting on (for example: the nature of the good will; or that the good will is the only intrinsic good; or that acting from duty is essential to moral actions; or that actions done from inclinations do not have moral content; or that maxims of actions must be universalizable in order for the actions to be moral, etc.; you might also think carefully about Kant’s examples or anything else he says!); and (b) specify your precise reasons for agreeing or disagreeing with the claim that Kant’s view(s) reflect the views of common human reason.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.