InstructionsThis week, locate two education-related presentations that interest you. In the presentations you select, you must be able to both hear and see the speaker. You may locate your presentations in the Library or other sources of your choice.After watching the two presentations, respond to the following questions for each speaker: What was effective about this speaker’s style? What did this speaker do well that you would also like to do in your own public speaking? In what area was the speaker the weakest? What is something you made note of to avoid in your own public speaking while watching these presentations? Critique the speaker’s body language, use of hand gestures or movement, audience eye contact, nervous twitches, posture, filler words, etc. What was effective? What was not effective? Which of these two presenters was the better public speaker from your point of view? What makes you say so, based on what you know from this week about best practices in public speaking?Length: 3-4 pagesReferences: Practice citing multimedia sources by providing APA citations for both presentations that you viewed, both in-text and in a reference list in APA format at the end of your paper.Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.