Instructions:With the advent of the printing press, the number and length of theological works increased greatly in the Reformation. This means it can be difficult to narrow down the main issues that are driving the debates and divisions. However, in the midst of all the various works, we are fortunate to have two accessible letters by a Catholic Bishop (Jacopo Sadoleto) and an early reformer (John Calvin) related that distill the key issues. Geneva, a French-speaking Swiss city, turned towards the Reformation and was strongly influenced by Calvin. However, they eventually encouraged Calvin to leave and Sadoleto wrote a letter to try to convince them to return to Catholicism. The Genevans actually asked Calvin to give a reply. Our focus will be these two letters that highlight what the two sides see as most important to support and defend their positions. Jacopo Sadoleto, “Letter to the Genevans” and John Calvin, “Reply to Sadoleto” in John Calvin & Jacopo Sadoleto: A Reformation Debate (John C. Olin, ed.; Grand Rapids: Baker, 1976).Basic Requirements:Word count of 1,250 words (including footnotes, but excluding bibliography).Follow Chicago/Turabian/SBL citation formatting.The key task is to describe what Luther means by “freedom” and how this plays out in the Christian’s life.Submit the essay in Word format (.doc or .docx)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.