Include aworks cited pagelisting entries for your primary text(s) and all secondary sources consulted (not included in page count).You are to write acritical analysisabout one of the texts from the syllabus this semester. Select one particular theme from a story or poem to investigate.Regardless of which theme you select, you will be expected to present ananalysisof the text. Thus, you shouldhave an overarching claim or argument about the textwhich you will present in your thesis statement and prove through evidence (including short quotes) from the text itself. Support your claim in a well-organized, focused essay. Be sure to cite sources appropriately in-text.Youmust use three (3) appropriate, academic secondary sources. (This does not include the story or poem you are writing about, which is your primary source.) Be sure to integrate and cite them appropriately andbe sure your claim is your own, not borrowed from a source.Your essay shouldpresentyour own understanding of the poem or story, using other sources to support your ideas. Your paper should somehow convince me that you have read the story or poem carefully. story’s to choice fromMoliere, TartuffeVoltaire, Candide, chapters 1-6Blake, “The Lamb”, “The Tyger,” “Chimney Sweeper” (both versions)Neruda, “Tonight I Can Write”Douglass, Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, An American SlaveTagore, “Punishment”Eliot, “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”Camus, “The Guest”Yan, “The Old GunAdichie, “The Headstrong Historian”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.