In this assignment, you will write a short, 4-line poem about nature using Iambic Pentameter.Step 1Watch the video: How to Write a Poem in Iambic Pentameter.(Links to an external site.)Step 2Follow instructions 1-5 in the video. You only need to write 4 lines, so stop at Step 5 in the video.Step 3Remember that your poem must be about the topic of nature in the spirit of the Romantics, and must follow the instructions in the video. Remember that words have natural stresses. For instance, say the word “follow” aloud. Pay attention to which syllable has the stress, or is the most dominant. Which one is it? The first syllable of the word “follow” — the “foll” — is dominant. Now try to say the word “follow” and put the emphasis on the second syllable. Sounds weird, right? Words are pronounced with stresses/emphases. Your poem must be in strict Iambic Pentameter, meaning that the meter of the poem must follow the unstressed and stressed rhythm as discussed in the video. Therefore, for example, you cannot start your poem with the word “follow” as the first syllable is stressed/emphasized.Step 4Submit your poem using the text entry.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.