In this assignment, you will summarize beliefs about the origin of the universe and life, including what Christians believe, what you believe, and how people’s beliefs about origins might impact how they live.After reflecting on chapters 1 and 2 of Genesis, create a 15-slide presentation covering the following topics, paying particular emphasis on item three:Briefly explain the Genesis account of creation (first two chapters). The point is not to retell all aspects of the story in detail, but just to make the message of the Bible clear. Explain and support your interpretation of the origin of the universe. Here you may want to address evolution, age of the earth, and whether or not it can be reconciled with the message of the Bible. Express how your understanding of the origin of the universe impacts your worldview, specifically your view of God, of humanity, and responsibility to care for the earth.The first slide will be the title slide including your name and course information. The last slide(s) will be your list of references. You may use the textbook, the overview, or other scholarly references. Cite all sources, including the Bible, as you would in an essay. The in-text citations should be placed on the actual slides in the presentation so the audience can see them. Put basic content on the actual slides and elaborate on all your points in the slide notes. Also, utilize the attached “Origins Presentation Template” to complete the assignment.In an effort to keep the file sizes reasonable, use no more than four low-resolution images. As in all aspects of this course, show respect for all other views, with no condescension. Keep your presentation positive and focused on what you believe, not on what you do not believe.Use two to four resources, in addition to the Bible.While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.