In preparation for the final project, you will submit a proposal that outlines your plan for the final project. This proposal will include a 500-word project description along with an annotated bibliography. Included below is information on how to complete the project proposal. The options for completing the final project should guide your development of a project proposal. As a reminder, the options for the final project include:1. Paper: A 2000-2500-word research paper (approximately 5-7 double-spaced pages) that directly relates to course concepts Your paper must include an introduction, conclusion, minimum of 5 academic in-text citations, a bibliography, a thesis statement, and evidence that advances your argument throughout the paper. You are welcome to use non-academic sources in addition to the 5 minimum scholarly sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.