In modern terms, Plato’s question regarding Divine Command Theory has been presented as “Is conduct moral because God commands or approves of it or does God command or approve of moral conduct because it is moral?” To argue that “God commands or approves of moral conduct because it is moral” is to determine thatDivine Command theory is true since God commands and approves of moral conduct though that which is moral is so regardless of whether or not God command approves of it or commands it.Divine Command theory is false since that which is moral is moral in and of itself; consequently God only confirms or endorses that which is moral prior to his divine fiat or command.Divine Command theory is not determined to be true or false based on the argument since God’s pronouncement or command regarding a particular moral course of action is inconsequential.Divine Command theory is an outdated theory, which assumes the existence of God and has no bearing on Plato’s theory since Plato’s conclusions were essentially agnostic at the least and atheistic at the most.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.