In a case-control study of risk factors of colon cancer, 430 cases were compared with 551 controls. The investigators used a questionnaire to obtain information about demographic variables, socioeconomic variables (e.g., education), weight, and height, among other variables. Using the self-reported weight and height information, body mass index [BMI, weight (kg)/height (m)2] values were calculated. Participants with BMI 30 kg/m2 were considered “obese.” The association between obesity and colon cancer in this study is shown in the table.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.