One of the comprehensive studies of genetically modified crops performance reports”genetically modified crops increased yield by 22 percent, reduced pesticide use 37 percent,and increased farm profit by 68 percent.”| Genetically modified crop refers to crops are createdusing biotechnology that allows inserting and cloning one or more genes from one organismto another between related or unrelated species. Scientists create genetically modified cropsin order to achieve specific desired properties, such as increasing productivity, reducingpesticide use, and enhancing nutrition. Genetic engineering is used in medical applicationsand produces genetically modified insulin, and it is widely accepted. However, the debatesabout genetic engineering arouse when it comes to genetically modified food. Some peoplebelieve humans should not use genetically modified crops because of some unprovenhypothesis about the danger of genetically modified crops. Or they believe scientists shouldnot play with the role of god. On the other hand, some individuals, specifically those who havea scientific background, believe there is nothing scary behind genetically modified crops.Moreover, they believe that genetically modified crops help fight global hunger and preventmany diseases. Therefore, organic crops should be replaced by genetically modified crops tosupport the fight against health problems in underdeveloped countries.Genetically modified crops alleviate poverty and global hunger. There is not enoughevidence that the potential dangers of genetically modified crops outweigh the benefit of it.The National Academies of science engineering and medical declares genetically modifiedcrops are safe, ” No substantiated evidence of a difference in risks to human health betweenGMO and conventionally bred crops, nor did it find cause-and-effect evidence ofenvironmental problems from the GE crops.” According to The World Count, approximatelynine million people die from hunger and hunger-related diseases every year. As a result,humans are facing global hunger and infections that are caused by starvation. One of themost effective tools to prevent this disaster is by using genetically modified crops. It ispossible that using genetically modified crops decreases world hunger remarkably becausefarmers can increase the productivity of their products. They are able to mass-produce theircrops and produce bigger crops to feed more people. As a result, genetically engineeringcrops can save many people’s lives. Moreover, genetically modified crops increase farmincome, so it helps to reduce poverty.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.