https://youtu.be/4p5286T_kn0Teachers have an unbelievable impact on the lives of their students every day. When teachers nurture the potential or strength in a child rather than seeing the child as a problem, we are advocating for that child. As early childhood professionals, we want to ensure that we focus on the potential and strengths of every child we serve. Evaluate the example of “teacher as advocate” in the video “Be a Mr. Jensen.” In your initial post, please share a similar example from your own professional or personal experience. For example, how have you been an advocate by focusing on the potential when others saw a problem? Has someone advocated for you when others did not see your potential? Please maintain privacy in your example by using fictitious names and places of employment, if applicable.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.